RE: [atlarge-discuss] Vote for Name must happen NOW - I second the Motion

I Second the motion: that Bruce Young hereby is the holder of Ballots
[Bruce Young (as wholly trusted and impartial party)].

Bruce has demonstrated to be outstanding citizen and impartial Judge in
this forum.

Here ye Here yee, May all the Citizens of the Internet now come to
order:

A vote is to be cast "Yea" or "Nea", on the following proposition:

The title of this Assembly will be known as:

internetatlarge.org
netatlarge.org
worldatlarge.org
atlarge.org
icannatlarge.com

Keeper of the Ballots Pro Tem, the Honorable Bruce Young shall tally the
results.