[atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Efforts since elected

Vittorio,
The criteria I used for something being considered as a proposal was a
search of all posts for precisely that word. Nothing came up for you. If, in
error, I have omitted something you consider to be a proposal, then please
repost it with the word Proposal in the subject or body of the text, so we
can all know it has been missed in error.

Thanks,
Joanna