[atlarge-discuss] [atlarge-panel] Let get real (was: The member email list will be your responsibility)

I have sent the panel a long mail detailing the practicalities of the following points.

1. helping Joanna to help us to help her
2. we have a name for long (@large): we only need to manage our DNS
3. sites, mail and mailing lists donated to every WG and national entity which wants it
4. support of Joop's position towards a serious list management
5. chairmanship tools: voting system and management, working tool
6. what are we building: the @large network
7. either we do it or it will build naturally without this panel but with this people.

jfc