[atlarge-discuss] Re:Multi-cultural and multilingual

Sr. Erick,

En mi frontiera con Mexico, hablar Spanglish. In Tijuana we speak a
different sort of language my friend. I am afraid due to lack of practice I
cannot write well but reading it is a pleasure and helps me.

I reread your post taking my own advise to look for the best in people.
You should continue to post here in your language and we should work on our
5 million plus Spanish speakers in this country to read and learn.

Mr. Pisanty is mentioned in your words.  While it is easy to attack all
members of the board, I find Mr. Pisanty to have done a very good job in a
difficult spot.

I was "on the fence with you" but now I see your spirit and am in your yard.
Open simple explanation of our Esperanza and Linda Vistas' clear our
problems and make us see what we have in common and not apart.

communication is not the key, it is communication with an open mind and open
heart that is the key.

The Internet is only a tool, but the real tools are our minds and our
hearts.

If there is anything my humble www.hi-tek.com or www.seetiajuana.com or our
fledgling www.it.com.vn can do to help in your great multilingual effort
please call upon me.

(we generally use tocayo in southwest US in a fashion meaning more like "you
sound like.... a pig", but on the other hand I believe Chula Vista or San
Ysidro have some restaurants named that name -- go think about that)

Your humble servant,