RE: [atlarge-discuss] as WE wish (wa : As the Chair wishes...)

I really don't want and certainly don't need the membership list.  But I'm
willing to accept and file it if that's what it takes for Joop to release
the list for a ballot to go out.

There didn't appear to be any other option that wouldn't cause further
delay.

Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com