Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [TechNews.Com] U.S. Will Renew ICANN's Authority 2.0

James and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Yes, I am aware and have the URL's you list here bookmarked and
have reviewed them closely.  However that was not what I was
referring to in Danny's post.  Rather I was asking Danny in the context of
his post (See below) as to perhaps he had a more recent URL
to which he was referring to...