Micheal Sherrill

From: "J-F C. (Jefsey)  Morfin" <jefsey@club-internet.fr>
Date:  Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:38:07 +0200

Dear Chair,
please consider the following motion to be approved by the Panel:

"
While Joop Teernstra wants to quit as a Webmaster for our movement for
several months and accepts to continue as a weblmaster after his clearly
annouced September,1st limit, the Panel, on behalf of the whole Membership,
wants to thank him for the work he has accomplished, often under duress and
- up to now - at his own heavy expenses, inspite of the promises he had
received.

It also wants to acknowledge that - on the demand of some Panel members -
he has transfered the copy of the Membership mailing list and the site
password to every Panel Members, making them responsible and in full comman
of their usage.

Due to his competence and dedication, we all would thank Joop to stay in
the WG-Web and to share into the WG-DNS to permit Panel and Membeship to
benefit from his command of the access and referencing of
icannatlarge.com/org site, which should obviously be maintained in the
future; whatever new name is chosen for the site of our @large organization.
"

I call for seconds from the panel and for support from the Membership.

Whatever the disagreements we may have had with Joop (and I was the first
one in here) over his "contol" of "icannatlarge" web site, I think he
deserves this.

He is also entitled to the legal acknowldegement that every Panel members
is a now a co-mail master and shares into the legal responsibility of what
some might conceive as a spam when using that list.
jfc