[atlarge-discuss] Spokesperson/statesman/ambassador

May the panel or through a general vote adopt a resolution to appoint two
representatives from our group that are authorized to speak on our behalf.
The former GA Chair, Younger, from NY has made many good points regarding
this need.

"Be it resolved and decided that we hereby create the post of........
The filling of that post shall be by a ?% of the panel and not a member of
the panel and shall answer to the panel.... OR
The filling of the post will be by election of the membership.....

We need representative. But it must be done correctly.

Eric