RE: [atlarge-discuss] ballots

Ron,
Good morning. Only one ballot was sent to each member.

Your vote is not lost or counted twice if you return multiple copies of the
same ballot. I would not encourage doing this because it adds to the burden
of the Watchdogs, but some people do change their vote, in which event, the
convention is to discard the earlier ballots and count only the last ballot
received.

If you (or others) are still concerned, I suggest you return copies of both
ballots to me offlist with a note, and if necessary I will forward to the
Watchdogs for further investigation, or you can copy them in your reply
directly.

Regards,
Joanna.