Re: [atlarge-discuss] FW: [ga] icannatlarge.com

Dearest members who can still stand the stink,

Judith Oppenheimer wrote:
<snip>

> And all this time I was only worried about the bad smell associated with
> the name!

Pretty much, one can say that if it smells like a turd, looks like a turd, and
feels like a turd,
One does not need to taste it to confirm it is a turd.
At Large Orgs should liaison with a very large stick.  Let us see who should we
give the job too?
Are there any repair plumbers on the list, or as we call them here, turd
herders.
Maybe they could deal with ICANN.