Re: [atlarge-discuss] Democratic process (was Re: [atlarge-discuss]encouragement)

> Its a preposterous manipulation of a voting procedure. Even raising a new
> agenda (the "we'll be sued" agenda) in the middle of a vote is an
> unwelcome
> interference with the process. So I hope and trust there is no confusion
> whatsoever, and this has all been a storm in a teacup, and that the
> Watchdogs can confirm transparently that the deadline was NOT extended and
> no late votes or alterations were accepted.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Richard Henderson
>
> There is no confusion as to what is happening, unless someone has
> corrupted the process.

Thanks,

so I am looking forward that it will be described transparently what the
result of the vote is, and how this result was achieved after a new agenda had
been raised in the middle of the election.

I am only concerned that this should not take too long. The Germans counted
their votes for the National Elections for the whole country in less than 12
hours. For us - a somewhat smaller population - it takes days.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh