Re: [atlarge-discuss] Jeffrey A. Williams LLP

Whomever this is and all stakeholders or other interested parties and
members,

idiscreditfrauds wrote:

>    Jeff, if you are "one whom is pretty well legally educated and
> trained" [http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00477.html] then
> please tell us where you were educated.

  See DNSO GA archives for that information.  I have posted it so many
times
now I am not willing to do so again...

> Are you or have you ever been a lawyer?

  I am not a lawyer.  I have a law degree and some ongoing legal
education in specialized areas of law such a TM, Business law, and
Antitrust law.  I have never practiced law as a lawyer.  I once
was elected to be a county judge.  I served for one year and 8 months.
I am not now a member of the Bar association.  I do not plan to
join the bar either.  I did take and  pass the bar exam(s) that
I have taken.