From: Ron Sherwood <sherwood@islands.vi>
To: IAL <atlarge-discuss@lists.fitug.de>
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 10:41 PM
Subject: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

Good afternoon, Walter:

    Is it possible for us to know the actual poll results for our Name vote?

    For example, what percentage of the ballot recipients actually voted?

    Did a majority of voters really vote for icannatlarge.org, or was there
a run-off due to the fact that less than 50% of the voters wanted any one of
the choices?

    If there was a run-off, did the majority derived from the second choices
become immediately apparent, or was there a second run-off to determine the
outcome?

    Were the highest number of 1st choice votes for icannatlarge.org or for
another name?

    What was the second most popular choice?

    How close was the initial count?

    Thank you in advance for these answers.

Sincerely, Ron Sherwood