Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

Ron and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Ron Sherwood wrote:

>    > >     I have no recollection of slurring you, Jeff.  If you feel
> that
> > > something I have written applies to you, that must be your
> judgement,
> > > not mine.
> >
> > Yes you did Ron.  See:
> > http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00575.html
>
> Jeff:  That message was addressed to Jason...  do you really think it
> applies to you?

  As you presented it yeah I do.  Also in that the subject line had my
name
in it, yeah I do Ron.  In that you were responding to ALL of the
list members in your response to Jason's post see:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00570.html , Yeah I do Ron.

Hence again you were intentionally slurring me and wasting everyone's
time on this forum at my expense.  I find that to be particularly
disruptive,
disgusting, inaccurate, and purposefully intent on damaging me as a
member of this organization without accurate information to support
your and Jason's contention.  Very unethical of you Ron.