Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote

> >     I have no recollection of slurring you, Jeff.  If you feel that
> > something I have written applies to you, that must be your judgement,
> > not mine.
>
> Yes you did Ron.  See:
> http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0209/msg00575.html

Jeff:  That message was addressed to Jason...  do you really think it applies to you?

<snip>

>   I have not access to any unpublished information on this subject area.

Ah!  That would account for your inability to answer the questions.

> The answers to ALL of your questions are not in the link provided.
> But most of those answers are.  Did you happen to read it closely
> Ron?  If so, than I can only surmise that you misread it or missed
> something unintentionally.  If not, please read the link/archived
> post again.

    You are, of course, completely wrong, even if you are the only person who fails to recognize the fact.   However, since Walter has kindly provided the information (which he agrees was previously unpublished),  we no longer have a need for you to use your special talents to devine the answers for us.

Regards, Ron