Re: [atlarge-discuss] Name vote - Follow-up #2

Ron, Walter and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Yes thank you Walter for satisfying Ron's request.  I can see that
he appreciated it greatly.  Well done on the promptness as well!

  Ron, I hope now that your specific request, and follow-on from
Richard H. has been adequately satisfied.

  Let us not forget that in any democratic process, some eligible
voters will not vote for various reasons. One cannot make anyone
vote.   The Turnout seems to be of some great interest to Ron.
The results as to the winner in this sort of ballot are far and away
more important for us to move forward in expedient and constructive
manner.  So lets not get bogged down in minutia...