Re: [atlarge-discuss] icannatlarge.com

Eric and all stakeholders other interested parties and members,

  I am not sure what you are talking about here Eric.  What is wrong or
"Weird" in Bruce's or my posts on this thread?
These exchanges have nothing to do with whom likes or does not
like anyone else.  I has to do with the actual realities of life sense
9/11 and our now settled new DN choice.