[atlarge-discuss] DNS COMPETENCES WANTED

I call on two people with true DNS operation experience to join me in the DNS-WG.

The Job:
to control the icannatlarge.org and other DNs our organization migh inherit in an appropriate way.

1. share of the DN account. Presently at Verisign in a poor shape. It should be transfered to a secure and friendly registrar. This means being entrusted the handle and the password.

2. organize the name servers. Presently I do not know how it works as I do not really support the name servers it is registered under. I think the name should be supported by at least four NS. I can provide the DNS files but I would be happy being controlled and people able to take over in case of need.

3. dedication of operators culture is required. We may have to react in real time situation to a hacking, to a political attack or to a decision of the Panel.

4. I would be quite glad that someone with a good command of djbdns shares in this group so we may take advantage from other technologies for VCN (virtual community network) support to the @large community.

thank you.
jfc