Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We just concluded the first ever IT & Investment meeting between delegates
from Vietnam, Mexico, Canada and the USA.  Other than suffering through me
as a Master of Ceremony everything went great.

It was all volunteer work. It was put together in 6 weeks. The costs were
all donated.  No one made a dime off the meeting.  It was governments,
business and individuals coming together.

But the most important thing is that at the end of the day;

We had, all of us, signed an agreement.  The short term goal was to talk to
one another.  But the real goal of our Memorandum of understanding was to
begin the process of open and transparent, user and citizen oriented
communications.  Key word is communications.

This group can act likewise.  We were bridging an Ocean and cultures and the
digital divide. And so are we here.

Committees and groups should be formed to begin the great process.

Sincerely,
Eric Dierker
Chief InterGlobal Strategist
Hi-Tek International