RE: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

> It was suprising to me
> that we had booard resignations over the possibility that the name
might be
> changed from icannatlarge.com to icannatlarge.org,

Jamie, my resignation stated no such absurd possibility or fact.

I have explained in some detail the reasons for my resignation in
limited private correspondence, but saw no benefit to further
communication on the matter on list, thinking it best for everyone
concerned to simply move forward in a positive direction.

However, continued misstatement of fact will make me rethink how the
public record should reflect recent events.

> attempts to get things moving in August are always difficult,
> given how many people travel and take vactions then.

Apparently Joe Sims and Stuart Lynn kept working, bringing in Nancy
Victory's signature ahead of schedule.   (I wonder how many hours Sims
billed ICANN for August.)

--------
Judith Oppenheimer
http://JudithOppenheimer.com
http://ICBTollFreeNews.com
http://WhoSells800.com
212 684-7210, 1 800 The Expert

I trust
> > that the panel - once it is starting to work on ICANN/at-large
challenges
> > now that the name odyssey is over - will come with some short-term
suggestions
> > which we should be able to comment on and agree in general - and
then let the
> > panel communicate with others: other at-large organizations and the
ICANN