Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

Dang,

This looks so good that I think I might start a membership campaign.

"the water we drink was at some time swallowed by someone on the other side of the world"
ed

We must all remember that running is for a race and walking is to achieve movement in the
right direction, there is no hurry, accept to do the journey right.