Re: [atlarge-discuss] Short-term goals

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Bruce Young wrote:

> Now that our name has been chosen, we have...several very pressing
> tasks that must be attacked immediately
   ...Yes

 0a. "Well, then who's playin' first? Yes." - Our Panel: could you all
ammend your email address so as to have it reflect your status - what
comes to mind is, say:
 John Doe, IAL PM
 Mary Smith, IAL PCH
 John Smith, IAL PCCH

 0b. "I mean the fellow's name on first base. Who!" - Our Panel: I believe
there is merit in your increasing your visable-to-us participation.

 0c. "(Well,) I don't give a darn. Oh, that's our shortstop!" - All: as
has been previously suggested, we should be taking advantage of our
website's forum-software.

And if my paragraph references are obscure to you:
   http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/whoson.html

> 1. We need to get a permanent webmaster on board to relieve Joop.  I
> understand Sotiris has volunteered, and he is completely acceptable to
> me.
   ...as he is to me, also. But what has been written is that Sotiris has
volunteered, but Joop has declined Sotiris' offer. Regardless of the truth
of that, how do we move off this mark?

> (2.) ...(we) need to get ICANNATLARGE.ORG pointing to us,

> (3.) ...get the content on ICANNATLARGE.COM moved to it

> (4.) ...we need to have ICANNATLARGE.ORG redirecting to our COM site:
> right now it redirects to
> http://seedwiki.com/page.cfm?doc=worldatlarge&wikiid=802.

> (5.) ...(register) as many ICANNATLARGE.* addresses as possible,

> (6.) ...get them pointed to our content as well.

> 2.(7.) We need some legal types to set us up a legal NGO.

> 3.(8.) ...set up a financial mechanism for taking in and securing
> dollars.

> 4.(9.) ...get a group working on the by-laws.

> 5.(10.) ...get our outreach process in full gear!

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -   Associate   |      Online since CompuServe's MicroNET      - -
 ---    Expert     |                                              ---
 - -  Expert Zone  |        http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         ---
 - - 52 Ken http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/ Sun 57 - -