Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] WG-WEB: responses to Jamie

On Wed, 2002-10-02 at 07:19, Richard Henderson wrote:

> I argue the majority of voters did NOT want the name we've been landed with.

The point of Condorcet voting is to allow levels of preference.
Apparently, most of those voting did prefer ICANNATLARGE.ORG over some
other names, even if it wasn't their first choice.

This is one argument in favor of allowing only one selection among
several choices.

I like Condorcet in part due to its wonderful built-in system of
democratic compromise.

-s