Re: [atlarge-discuss] Domain Name: icannatlarge.org

> I guess it depends which name (if any) Marc Schneiders is prepared to
> offer
> us, as he is now registrant for both www.icannatlarge.org and
> www.atlarge.org
>
> This is not meant to pre-suppose that he will offer either, as that is
> entirely up to him
>
> Richard

This is a very nice and clear situation: we know who owns the name which got
the most votes, and so I ask if Marc Schneiders is willing to make it
available to this group which - now being aware of some technical details of the
present situation of the domain name icannatlarge.org still gave the most votes
to this choice.

If Marc Schneiders answers, and in the positive (he is free not to answer,
or to answer in the negative) the problem with the name of the domain and of
the organization is out of the way.

Otherwise we will have to see.

I prefer the French suggestion for the UN Security Council problem: first
decide on the first step.

Once the results of this are knows, then we can start to think about the
next steps.

I really prefer to top this also here, and not come with all kind of ifs and
 in case etc. etc.

And I hope, of course, to see a response from Marc Schneiders soon, and  I
do not hide my hope that it will b a positive once.

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh