Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] MOTION PROPOSAL: was WG-WEB: responses to Jamie

> Good morning all!

> Since the vote (which itself was unbalanced by new information and
> statements during the course of the vote), it has become apparent
> that WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS OR CONTROL of the name
> icannatlarge.org

How do you know this?

Did Marc Schneider say so? I did not read it yet. Maybe you are right - but
I do not have any basis to know if you are right or not.

Did you ask him? Did anybody else get mail from him to this effect?

Norbert

--
Norbert Klein
Open Forum of Cambodia: www.forum.org.kh