Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [atlarge-panel] MOTION PROPOSAL: was WG-WEB: responses to Jamie

Jefsey and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

J-F C. (Jefsey) Morfin wrote:

> At 08:20 05/10/02, NameCritic wrote:
> >Since I seconded on the previous motion I'd like to see someone else second
> >your's Judith so I know this follows the wishes of more than a few. Anyone
> >reading this and not responding to the list or lurking should feel welcome
> >to step forward with their their thoughts as well
>
> I second.
>
> >A democracy may also choose from time to time to reconsider or reverse a
> >previous decision on the basis of new information received too late to be
> >taken into account
>
> The information was not late but disregarded.
> The situation worsed as a result of the vote (the name was put on hold)

  Utter bullshit here Jefsey!  >;)  Nice try though.  You have just told two
different stories on this.  NSLOOKUP did not support this claim either,
nor did whois...  I also seriously doubt that the vote had any effect
what so ever on this situation.  You basically refused to reconfig
you name servers.  The evidence is now a matter of public record
anyway that clearly shows that. I created an audit trail
for NIPC as they requested.  It is also redundant in that
ICANNATLARGE.ORG was transferred, by you I suppose,
or your admin. for the DN ICANNATLARGE.ORG, and therefore
has hence been locked by Marc Schnieders.