[atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Testifying at FTC hearing on Tuesday on electronic commerce

Declan and all,

  Thank you Declan for passing this information along.  I am glad that you will

be testifying.  I just noticed that two of our members in the link you provided

below, will also be testifying as well.  I had been informed that they had
requested to testify, but did not hear that they were selected.  I am sure
this FTC meeting will be interesting.  I wish I would be able to attend,
but that is doubtful as I am traveling presently.

  I and our members will be looking forward to reading your prepared
statement tomorrow as well.