Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Norbert raises an important point.  Currently there are no rules regarding the
removal of the Panel or any of its members.  I think that before we go anywhere as
an "organization" this matter must be settled ASAP.  A non-performing Panel or
Panel member ought not be suffered by the membership for any length of time.  I
suggest the following rule:

"If 20 or more members come forward requesting the removal of any or all Panel
Members, the issue must go to a member-wide vote for its resolution."

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos