Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Did I raise the removal of Panel members? That was NOT my intention at all.
If my posting reads like that, then that is due to the fact that my writings
are not clear enough ("English as one of my second languages").

What I wanted to say: even if the percentage of US citizens participating in
US elections is low, nobody has proposed that they should automaticlly lose
their voting rights (or get out of the way by losing their citizenship).

I continue to trust that the Panel we elected will come forward with
practical suggestions.

Norbert

==

--