Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Danny and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Danny, had you been paying attention instead of slamming me
free speech and advocating CENSORSHIP, you would have
remembered that Hans (Acting Chair) postponed the actual
work the Panel is supposed to be doing on the Bylaws, Mission
statement, and Charter.  Hence, presently it would
seem that focused direction for the Panel is lost or directed in
several different directions.  Also see archives of this forum for
Han's post.