[atlarge-discuss] Needs and priorties for non-profit incorporation was: Re: [atlarge-discuss] No quorum

Chris and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  You do not need a mission statement to file for 501 c3 status.  You
do need a charter.  You must be developing bylaws and be able
to show that clearly.  And you must have articles of incorporation.
So Chris, you priorities are backwards if 501 c3 status is desired.