Re: [atlarge-discuss] Incorporating Non-Profit

Eric and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> This link shows the California code sections for non profits
> http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/corp/corporate.htm
>
> This link shows the costs of incorporating and options
> http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/corp/corp_formsfees.htm
>
> Here are sample forms for non profits
> http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/corp/pdf/articles/corp_artsnp.pdf
>
> Then a Fictitious Name filing 13$ USD
>
> Then a business license, no $
>
> Then a bank account 100 - 300$ USD deposit.
>
> Generally you have a 90 day window to get this done, along with your
> statement of officers and if you want your by laws.
>
> Then you file for your Tax status (which ICANN got but has defaulted
> on).
> California is just an example.  But we have no residency or physical
> presence requirements.
> On the corporate name your .com won't work, it would have to be a -Org.
> As far as by-laws go just take ICANNs original tweak it a little a boom,
> and then all we need do is live up to it. Because the by laws are so
> shocking;
>  {i will not provide a direct link but go here and learn first
> http://www.icann.org/cgi-bin/htsearch?restrict=;config=htdig;method=and;format=builtin-long;sort=score;words=by%20laws;page=10
> }

  Yes, and thanks again for these references.  I hope the Chris (NameCritic)
has read them for Calif. closely.  However Eric, as you know Calif.
business code is a bit out of the norm, as is Texas.  Nevada for instance
is a bit more amenable.  I prefer Delaware's business code for a number
of well known and good business reasons.