[atlarge-discuss] Panel Member Satyajit Gupta, WHERE ARE YOU?

Hans Klein announced (on the Panle List):

"This motion passed:
"The ICANN Panel accepts ICANNATLARGE.ORG as our name and
primary Web URL, based on the vote of our membership."

Votes:
Yes: Michael Geist, Edmundo Valenti, James Love, Jefsey
Morfin, Vittorio Bertola, Bruce Young, Vivek Durai
No: [no one]
Abstain: Richard Henderson

-----

Conspicious by his absence in this (as well as the last)
Panel vote, not to mention his general truancy from Panel
deliberations, is the tireless champion of individual user
representation in ICANN: Mr. Satyajit Gupta!  Where o
where can Mr. Gupta be?  Perhaps he no longer has an
interest in goings-on among us?  If so, why doesn't he
just do us all a favour and resign from the Panel?
Perhaps the rest of the Panel can come up with some kind
of admonishment to (God forbid) shame Mr. Gupta to either
live up to his post as an elected Member of this
Organization's Steering Committee, or to resign?  I wonder
if that's just fanciful thinking though?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos