[atlarge-discuss] Re: FC: Bill Purdy asks Washington Post about "sucks" domain name

Declan and all,

  Thank you Declan for passing this along.  Well done!
I am glad to see that the US Constitution is still the primary law
of the land, and that it again confirms that CENSORSHIP
IN ALL OF IT'S FORMS IS WRONG!  Mr Purdy, keep
up your good works here!  And well done to you sir as well!

  That said and rightly confirmed, I do not believe that the Washington
Post "Sucks" or "Murders".  But I also recognize that this is only
my opinion, and as such, in no way restricts any other individual or
group of individuals, from taking an opposing view publicly.