[atlarge-discuss] Interesting Article at CircleID by Bruce Young

Dear At Large Members,

Bruce Young has kindly contributed a much needed and informative article
"The At-Large: An Insider’s View" to us which I wanted to bring to your
attention. The article was recently published on CircleID Network. The
general public out there is quite confused and overwhelmed by the massive
and often controversial information and we strongly believe that good
articles, such as Bruce's, is bound to make a difference and catalyze your
mission.

We will welcome your comments and feedback -- with your help, we hope to be
able to offer the global Internet community an ongoing understanding of your
valuable efforts and developments.

URL to the article: http://www.circleid.com/articles/2542.asp

With best wishes,

Ali Farshchian