Re: [atlarge-discuss] List/website/connectivity

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Bruce Young wrote:

> This wasn't a recommendation for action, just an observation.  This
> organization will probably *never* be in the position to fund such a
> project, but we can certainly discuss such issues, as Eric and I have been
> doing.

  Never say never.  Absolutes are only limitations of you own mind.
Please don't heap such limitations on the members or this organization
or in doing so you shall continue to limit it's horizons.  Now, if that
is what you want to do, than just say so...

>  It may not be topical to our current organizing efforts, but it is
> one of the many issues we should be advocating for!

  Your right that this is not topical to current organizational efforts.
And it should not be.  But we should be able to aid in these sorts of
efforts.  INEGRoup does, and will continue to do so...