Re: [atlarge-discuss] WG-OUTREACH 004 - E-mail group and administrivia

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> Meanwhile, I'd like to suggest that anyone else who is interested
> (especially from amongst those who don't participate in the
> free-for-all) should contact Richard if they'd like to join
> WG-Outreach.

   ...yes, but

> The list now stands at:
> Joey Borda <starwalker@gay.com>,
> Satyajit Gupta <icheckemail@indiatimes.com>,
> Richard Henderson [Chair] <richardhenderson@ntlworld.com>,
> Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@amauta.rcp.net.pe>,
> Hans Klein <hans.klein@pubpolicy.gatech.edu>
> Judyth Mermelstein <espresso@e-scape.net>
> Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@mail.club-internet.fr>,
> YJ Park <yjpark@myepark.com>,
> Gabriel Pineiro <gpineiro@derecho.org.ar>,
> Roberto Roggiero <roberto@roggiero.net>,
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos <sotiris@hermesnetwork.com>,
> Ron Sherwood <sherwood@islands.vi>,
> Jeff Williams  <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>,
> Bruce Young <bruce@barelyadequate.info>

You have members and you have active members. You have an entity and you
have an entity's WGs.

Please add my name to the WG-Outreach, but the question(s) I am trying to
answer for myself is:

What do you have when you have a WG whose membership includes almost all
of an entity's active membership, and exactly how much do they think they
can accomplish given this membership...

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -