[atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving - Day 4 and counting...

All stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Yet a third day sense Hans has captured ICANNATLARGE.ORG
supposedly our DN for this organization by the democratic process
vote of our members is again not resolving...  This makes this
organization look very bad and less than creditable...