[atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Opening of the WG-Web mailing list

At 09:24 31/10/02, Vittorio Bertola wrote:
On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 07:35:11 -0500, you wrote:
>I would like to nominate either Vittorio Bertola or Bruce Young.
>Vittorio, Bruce: would either of you be willing to accept the nomination?

I accept the nomination I received from you and Michael Sherrill.

I only point out that I would love to be the chair, coordinate the
work of the group, bring expertise and suggestions both on the
technical and on the content side, etc. - but it's likely I won't have
the time to also do any technical work. So my plan is to set up a
group where the members, and any further volunteers, can contribute
their time and skills to different pieces of our web platform, under a
careful coordination to avoid wasting time and efforts. But we will
need a good number of volunteers to actually achieve good results.
Thank you. full support for that.
jfc