[atlarge-discuss] Re:[atlarge-discuss] Int Reg of Canada [Jeff please read]

Hi guys,

I think there is a little communication
misunderstanding.  It was me (Tim) who requested to
join INEG Group in Toronto and I also offered my
Nameservers to Jefsey to help fix the web page not
resolving.

For some reason Ted was the first to reply to the 5
INEG Group questions.  However, I am still interested
in joining. Jeff, just let me know who I need to talk
to about membership in my area.

And just to reiterate, I have offered to Jefsey to fix
the icannatlarge.org nameservers - but no one has
gotten back to me yet.

Thanks,

Tim Burlee

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg01019.html";>http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg01019.html</a>

> And furthermore Jeff, please get your facts right.  I
> believe you
> are referring to an exchange between Tim and Jefsey
> here.  I have
> nothing to do with the post you allude to.
>
> JW>   Oh and Ted, again BTW you also misquoted me
again
> here
> JW> in this reference archived post.
> JW> Your quote was "I have been looking at it and the
> problem is that some
> JW> of the name-services.com Nameservers are down
> JW> (specifically NS1 and NS5).  Jeff Williams
mentioned
> JW> that the IP addresses are wrong in the Whois, but
> that
> JW> won't necessarily cause a problem so long as the
> JW> Nameservers are correct."
>
> JW> All 5 DNS servers are misconfigured, not just the
> examples
> JW> I provided. Did you happen to do a reverse lookup
> on all of them?
> JW> Seems not...
>
> JW>   Did you happen to do a DIG on any of them Ted?

Enjoy the silence!