Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [wg-web] Re: [atlarge-discuss] Opening ofthe WG-Web mailing list

Jamie,

I think this is just in response to the current level of [neglect?
disorganization? not-set-up-edness?]. I gather it's more of an
accountability-focused committee (currently) and will gradually narrow
its focus to being a place to talk about technical concerns, ideas, and
frustrations... but only after a sufficient level of accountability is
reached.

I agree with the minimalist approach for the most part (just fire them
if they do a lousy job), but I think there is some call for
procedure/policy on official website content so that we actually know
what constitutes a lousy job.

-s