Re: [atlarge-discuss] RE: [atlarge-panel] Membership Lists, Thomas Roessler, distance from ICANN

Bruce and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

  Despite Ted's errant claim at me putting forth "Spew", I have to agree
with Bruce here.  Thomas has done this "Fledgling" organization
a good service.  I thank him myself!  >;)

  This said, Thomas doing this for us, shows in a way that we are
a far cry from being able to haul our own water, so to speak.
And that is shameful...