[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] New TLDs - plan for more

At 03:50 01/11/02, Jeff Williams wrote:
I agree with you here Milton.  As you know there is allot
of Anti-american attitudes in Europe these days.  I think they
have forgotten that we americans saved their collective butts
circa 1940-45...
This kind of remarks brings nothing to the debate. It is mostly embarassing for its author's as it displays a great amount of ignorances (plural intended). I suggest we try to avoid them. jfc