[atlarge-discuss] Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] New TLDs - plan for more

Milton and all,

  I agree with you here Milton.  As you know there is allot
of Anti-american attitudes in Europe these days.  I think they
have forgotten that we americans saved their collective butts
circa 1940-45...

  I am very sorry to see Jefsey engage in this sort of thing...
As I have a number of relatives in France and Germany in
particular, this sort of thing from Jefsey, is quite disturbing
an as you say Miltion, Warped...