Re: [atlarge-discuss] Int Reg of Canada [Jeff please read]

Hi Jeff,

I think there is some real misunderstandind going on
here.  I do not know Ted, and I live in a different
city.  I don't know why he responded to your INEG
questions, but I was the one who was interested in
joining (and still am by the way).

As you can see from the archives there are two seperate
people:

Here's where I responded (fuddle@canada.com)
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg01018.html

And this is where Ted responded (Fred@knowcon.ca)
and was quite rude towards you:
http://www.fitug.de/atlarge-discuss/0210/msg00999.html

I must say that this kind of personal attack by Ted is
uncalled for and really doesn't contribute anything to
our discussions.

But I hope that clears things up and please put me in
touch with your Canadian Outreach coordinator for INEG.
 I'm ready to join and start contributing.

Thanks,

Tim

On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Tim or Ted or whomever you really are, and all
> stakeholders or other interested
> parties and members,
>
>   It is not clear that whomever you are (Tim or Ted?)
> as Ted
> responded with a different E-Mail address than you are
> using here.
> Hence either Tim and Ted are the same person or, Ted
is
> using
> two different E-Mail addresses and two different first
> names.
>
> fuddle@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >
> > I think there is a little communication
> > misunderstanding.  It was me (Tim) who requested to
> > join INEG Group in Toronto and I also offered my
> > Nameservers to Jefsey to help fix the web page not
> > resolving.
> >
> > For some reason Ted was the first to reply to the 5
> > INEG Group questions.  However, I am still
interested
> > in joining. Jeff, just let me know who I need to
talk
> > to about membership in my area.
> >
> > And just to reiterate, I have offered to Jefsey to
fix
> > the icannatlarge.org nameservers - but no one has
> > gotten back to me yet.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Tim Burlee
> >
> > On Thu, 31 Oct 2002, "W. E. (Ted) Murray" wrote:
> >
> > > <a
> >
> href="<a
> > >
> > > And furthermore Jeff, please get your facts
right.
> > > believe you
> > > are referring to an exchange between Tim and
Jefsey
> > > here.  I have
> > > nothing to do with the post you allude to.

> > again
> > > here
> the
> > > problem is that some
> > mentioned
> but
> > > that
the

> the
> > > examples
> lookup
> > > on all of them?

Ted?

href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.canada.com";>http://www.canada.com</a>

> Regards,
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 127k
> members/stakeholders strong!)
> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA
> Development Eng.
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801

Enjoy the silence!