Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving...

Jeff, all listreaders and others,

Sorry to correct you here buddy, but James is not the
Admin Contact.  As I have posted several times already,
Hans Klein is the Administrative contact (please see
archives).  James Love is listed as the Technical
contact, but it is Hans Klein who has the authority to
change Nameserver settings.

For your convienience, here is the latest whois
(and please note who the Admin Contact is):

Domain name: icannatlarge.org

Creation date: 10/04/02 00:00:00
Expiration date: 10/04/03 00:00:00

Registrant Contact:
   ICANNatlarge.org
   Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
   1-404-894-2258
   FAX: 1-404-894-0535
   175 15th St. NE
   Suite PH-4
   Atlanta, GA 30309
   US

Administrative Contact:
   ICANNatlarge.org
   Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
   1-404-894-2258
   FAX: 1-404-894-0535
   175 15th St. NE
   Suite PH-4
   Atlanta, GA 30309
   US

Billing Contact:
   ICANNatlarge.org
   Hans Klein   (hans.klein@alum.mit.edu)
   1-404-894-2258
   FAX: 1-404-894-0535
   175 15th St. NE
   Suite PH-4
   Atlanta, GA 30309
   US

Technical Contact:
   ICANNatlarge.org
   Jamie Love   (james.love@cptech.org)
   1.202.387.8030
   FAX: 1.202.234.5176
   Consumer Project on Technology
   P.O. Box 19367
   washington, DC 20036
   US

Name servers:
    DNS1.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS2.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS3.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS4.NAME-SERVICES.COM
    DNS5.NAME-SERVICES.COM

Just thought I would correct you there buddy.  No hard
feelings, but I thought I might share my expertise in
domain name management.  I hope I will be of service to
INEG group as well as soon as my membership arrives.

Thanks and see ya,

Tim

On Sat, 02 Nov 2002, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Hans and all stakeholders or other interested parties
> and members,
>
>   The problem with your odd suggesting here Hans is
> that Bret is the
> Webmaster, but James is the Admin. and YOU are the
> registrant of record.
> Hence Hans, you comment below seems an awful lot like
> passing the buck.
>
> Hans Klein wrote:
>
> > Dear Members,
> >
> > I think everyone on this lists knows that Bret
Fauset
> is working on this
> > problem.  If you have technical capabilities and a
> constructive attitude, I
> > suggest that you contact him about helping.
> >
> > Since he posts regularly to this list, finding his
> Email should be pretty easy.
> >
> > Hans

> "Please --pretty please
> immediate attention and
> > >
> > >    ...nope - in fact, it would be the correct
thing
> to do, by ALL of us,
> > >as at 021102.0853-5, it still does not resolve...
> > >

> > >  --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt,
> IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
> > >  - -              Online since CompuServe's
> MicroNET           ^  ---
> > >  - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media
Center
> Edition       - -
> > >  ---                Associate Expert - Expert
Zone
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone";>http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone</a>/
href="http://mail.canada.com/jump/http://www.dorsai.org/~walts";>http://www.dorsai.org/~walts</a>/