[atlarge-discuss] WGè-DNS: solving the ICANNATLARGE.ORG situation

I think we have to address the incredible mess of ICANNATLARGE.ORG.
To that end I propose the following.

1. the WG-DNS is delegated the issue. Hans does not interfere anymore.
2. the WG-DNS will accept the proposition of Abel Wisman and will see how Tim may help
3. the solution will be a complete mirroring of the icannatlarge.com site under icannatlarge.org on Abel's machine.
4. it will continue through a mirroring on other machines round the world and an adequate name management.
5. to that end Hans is requested to relate with Abel asap in sending a mail to wg-dns@icann-at-large.org to organise a way to securly transfer the penel access informations. I am leaving now for a few hours.
6. we will transfer the name under a more serious registrar keeping all the contacts names as Panelist members.

jfc