RE: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving...

With all due respect:

Perhaps you can stop the self-serving press flirtations long enough to
address real-life-daily problems the organization you say to represent
has to deal with ?

When you do such, you will find that YOU as the "owner" of the domain,
can "solve" this problem in seconds flat, without pointing "any" fingers
to anyone.

You are the only one repsonsible, as the owner of the domain, you have
the authority to change NS on it.

If your first choice of those was a mistake, come forward, say it, solve
it and move on.

You want to be chair, act like one, the chair is the ultimate
responsible one, henceforth I suggest you take that responsisbility and
act on it.

Regards

Abel