Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving...

Abel and all stakeholders or other interested parties and members,

Abel Wisman wrote:

> With all due respect:
>
> Perhaps you can stop the self-serving press flirtations long enough to
> address real-life-daily problems the organization you say to represent
> has to deal with ?

  Don't count on it here Able.  However I agree with you that this is
what Hans should do.

> When you do such, you will find that YOU as the "owner" of the domain,
> can "solve" this problem in seconds flat, without pointing "any" fingers
> to anyone.

  Hans would seemingly be lucky to find his ass with both hands, none
the less fix any real world problems such as this one...

> You are the only one repsonsible, as the owner of the domain, you have
> the authority to change NS on it.

  He does or the admin. can do so...

> If your first choice of those was a mistake, come forward, say it, solve
> it and move on.

  Exactly right here Abel!  Of course I have been calling for this for
over a week now...  Still not results.  If we cannot do better than this
than we can't possibly ever consider becoming any kind of force
in other areas of Internet policy...

> You want to be chair, act like one, the chair is the ultimate
> responsible one, henceforth I suggest you take that responsisbility and
> act on it.

  This is not a Chari function.  None the less Hans is ONLY the
"Interim Chair" of the Panel.  Perhaps it is time we fire him and
elect a new person/member to fill Hans's slot on the panel...