Re: [atlarge-discuss] ICANNATLARGE.ORG still not resloving...

Dear Members,

I think everyone on this lists knows that Bret Fauset is working on this problem. If you have technical capabilities and a constructive attitude, I suggest that you contact him about helping.

Since he posts regularly to this list, finding his Email should be pretty easy.

Hans

At 08:55 AM 11/2/2002 -0500, Walter Schmidt wrote:
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 espresso@e-scape.net wrote:

> Would it be amiss for me to say to the Panel "Please --pretty please
> with a cherry on top-- give this matter your immediate attention and
> solve this problem for once and for all"?

   ...nope - in fact, it would be the correct thing to do, by ALL of us,
as at 021102.0853-5, it still does not resolve...

 --- REgards, walts@dorsai.org Walter C. Schmidt, IT CPA  Blue(.) ---
 - -              Online since CompuServe's MicroNET           ^  ---
 - -        Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Media Center Edition       - -
 ---                Associate Expert - Expert Zone                ---
 - -        http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/        ---
 - - 52 Ken          http://www.dorsai.org/~walts/         Sun 57 - -